Singapore Hawker Food : Seafood Stingray w/ rice
Are U Hungry 😋?
@ Blk 85 Fengshan Food Centre, Bedok North Street 4. Stall: Chan BBQ #01-24.
Ordered my all timed favourite : BBQ Sambal Stingray w/ rice 🍚 @ $10.50.
What’s so good 😊?
Chan BBQ seafood established since 1990, had been eating from this stall for the past 22 years since we moved to Bedok area for the longest time ...
Had undergone owner changes some many years ago, the core taste still remained unchanged ...
X Factor :
1. Grilled Stingray (preferably from the middle side as it’s more meaty ! 🤩
2. It’s power 💪 sambalised chillies 🌶 is the soul of this delectable BBQ dish . 😮 🤩 ⭐️ 👍
3. It’s hot plate burning hot 🔥 keep the crackling sound of fire 🔥 with steaming of its freshly grilled Stingray the sensational feel and the banana leaf added the fragrance infused into the stingray meat ! 👀 ⭐️ 👍
4. Reasonable and competitive price strategy keeps the customers happy 😊 ⭐️ 👍
5. It’s other pairing of another chilli 🌶 sauce : Cincalok of fermented small shrimps, added lime and onions 🧅 created an extra outburst of fire 🔥 chillies 🌶 power worthy of your attention ! 👍 ⭐️
The price inflation remained relatively the same with an incremental of 20% over 2 decades ... not too bad ! (Reference to previous $8 to $10 for the smallest size of stingray available now). The ultimate core is the sambalised chillies 🌶 has to be powerful, spiciness level at 4.5 out of 5, still holds great and kept me perspiring after the meal, with my stink Ts, as I completed the article ... Phew 😅 !
Worthy of a visit with your loved ones and family for a great meal of seafood !
As Always ... Hotplate Sambal Stingray ... Yummily 😋 Great 👍!
PS : Enjoyment takes new dimension with the various photo shots ... enjoy to the max ! 😃 🙏🏻