Are U Hungry 😋?
@ Maxwell Food Centre.
Stall : 夜来香Tasty Barbecue #01-94.
Mon-Fri: 12pm-2.30pm, 6pm-9.30pm, Closed on Sat & Sun.
Ordered my all-timed favourite : Chicken Chop @ $7.50.
What’s so good 😊?
This Western Food stall has been established since 1976, originating from Margaret Drive.
It’s been about 8years since it entrenched at Maxwell FC. Mr Leong, a 2nd Gen hawker, does all the cooking and home made sauces while his wife assisted him to take orders and it self-service collection.
It’s Authentic Hainanese styled of cooking & grilling, marinating it’s repertoire of meat, that’s the connection it has with me ... 😮 🤩 ⭐️ 👍
The X factor :
1. It’s perfectly grilled Chicken chop attracted my attention neither too dry, too oily but moist and juicy; cooked well ! 😮 🤩
2. It’s home made sauces - tangy, a little sweet, succulent and blended well with his product mix of grilled items ranging from Pork chop, chicken chop, lamb chop, mixed grilled while others include pork cutlet, chicken cutlet, fish & chips, Sirloin steak 🥩 (Angus Beef) - total selection = 8 choices . 😮 🤩 ⭐️ 👍
3. Bun : soft like those baked from Old School bakery, spread with butter 🧈... that’s the nostalgia feeling ! ⭐️
4. French fries 🍟- crispy crunchy on the outside without any salt ; silky soft inside ! Unbelievably great 👍
5. Great value for your monies 💰; it’s chicken chop - has about 2.5 slabs of chicken meat 🥩 (see photo) ; with layer of skin spread out with the perfect grilling ! 😮 🤩 ⭐️
As Always... It’s Grilled Chicken Chop ... Yummily 😋 Great 👍!