Updated: Dec 12, 2020
Get your family or friends together for a dinner date with Queen Victoria Market on Wednesday, 16 December.
This iconic Melbourne market has brought together a mouth-watering line up of food trucks this festive season. Celebrate an early Christmas by creating your own feast of smoked barbequed meats, mac and cheese croquettes, steamed Chinese buns, butter chicken, prawn tacos and many more.
Members of the Festive Food Truck Stop include:
1. Melbourne The Real Jerk - Jamaican jerk chicken with rice, jerk fried chicken and jerk chicken burgers.
2. Melbourne Nem N' Nem - Vietnamese favourites like Bao buns, banh mi, noodle bowls and loaded fries.
3. Melbourne Pasta Face - Tuscan beef ragu with potato gnocchi, mac and cheese croquettes and parmesan truffled chips.
4. Melbourne Two Fat Indians - butter chicken, goat curry, vegan chickpea curry, smashed samosas, naan and mango lassi.
5. Melbourne Bigger than Texas BBQ - pulled pork sliders, low n' slow chicken wings and succulent beef short ribs.
6. Melbourne Gorilla Grill - American-Asian inspired eats like chicken and waffle burgers and prawn tacos.
7. Melbourne The Greek Trojan Yiros - traditional Greek yiros on the streets of Melbourne. The food of the gods.
There's also a Beer Garden showcasing Brick Lane Brewing beers, Coldstream Brewery ciders, a range of Mitchelton Wines and cocktails from Melbourne Gin Company to accompany the good food.
When: 16 December 2020
Time: 5pm - 10pm
Venue: Queen Victoria Market, Corner Elizabeth Street and Victoria Street Melbourne
Disclaimer: A certain commission of every purchase through this ad goes to supporting Affluent society and I. Purchasing through the ads is one of the big ways you can help support us. Thanks in advance.