Nestlé has teamed up with one of Australia’s greatest bakers, Elise Strachan, to create an easy recipe that will motivate readers to get creative and explore their love for baking.
Especially with the ongoing lockdown, now is the perfect time to jump into the kitchen and spend some time with the family. Featuring the Banana Split Party Boat, this recipe is easy to make, follow and promises to deliver fun for the whole family.
Banana Split Party Boat – Serves Family of 4
· 1 x Allen’s Party Mix
· 2 x 4 Finger Nestlé KitKats
· 100g Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Milk Chocolate Melt
· 50g Nestlé Plaistowe Chocolate
· Ice cream, cream & sprinkles
1. Cut Nestlé KitKat into 4 x 2 finger pieces.
2. Melt 50g Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Milk Chocolate Melt and spread onto baking paper in the shape of a boat hull
3. Fashion your Nestlé KitKat fingers into a basic boat shape, trimming as needed
4. Use the remaining melted Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Milk Chocolate Melt as a delicious glue to stick your boat together
5. Melt 50g Nestlé Plaistowe Dark Chocolate
6. Assemble your Banana Split starting with Allen’s Bananas (from the Allen’s Party Mix) and your favourite ice cream
7. Drizzle with Nestlé Plaistowe Dark Chocolate and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, chopped Allen’s Lollies & Allen’s Ripe Raspberries